Monday, April 15, 2013

day 14:30 - 30 day challenge

day 14: a picture you love
i love this picture because of how simply adorable i am with a massive guitar.  but even greater than that, i love this photo because it is just one of the MANY my parents took throughout the years of my childhood.  the ability to flip through pages and pages, albums and albums of photos from growing up is awesome.  dance recitals, lost teeth, birthdays, and everything in between documented and kept safe as a record of the past.  with the digital era on us now, the ability to regularly document and record is available to everyone, and that makes me so incredibly happy.  my friends all know and expect me to be the one with a camera, whether it's a point and shoot or my big ol' dslr.  i look forward to the day when i'll have pages and pages, albums and albums of photos of my own kids growing up.
future husband, prepare yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment