Friday, April 26, 2013

day 25:30 - 30 day challenge

>day 25: put your ipod on shuffle.  first 10 songs are...
oh how i love music.  and these "put your ipod on shuffle" questions always end up entertaining.  my ipod has so much random stuff on it.  like, 2916 songs of random.  i'm a music hoarder, what can i say?  i will preface things by saying that if one of my songs for work come up (i.e. ballet warm ups, boogie walk, freeze dance, etc) i will skip it and move on to something else.  those will be the only skips i will allow myself, and i will note them if it happens.
1. The Queen & I - Gym Class Heroes
2. Woody's Been Stolen - Randy Newman (Toy Story 2 Soundtrack)
3. Like a Virgin - Glee Cast
4. Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne
5. The Future Freaks Me Out - Motion City Soundtrack
6. Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner (Demo) - Fall Out Boy
7. The Great Pretender - The Platters
8. Mary Poppins - Mark Salling
9. Let Your Heart Do All The Talking - A*Teens
10. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Work - Elton John & Ray Charles
whoop whoop, nothing was skipped!  and now as you can see, music from when i was like 12 still remains on my ipod.  and then some.  haha.  each time i do one of these questions, my music variety that comes up is always do different.  what band do i have the most music from on my ipod?  well, technically the cast of glee with 332 songs of their 500+ musical numbers.  after that, it's fall out boy with 144 songs.  it used to be me first & the gimmie gimmies for awhile, but that spot has been well shot past.

No comments:

Post a Comment